Nasce JAACC, la nuova rivista SIAARTI
Rivista innovativa e open access
Network editoriale internazionale
Paper immediatamente disponibili su Pubmed
Altissima qualità scientifica dei contenuti
Sito moderno e di facile fruibilità
Journal of Anesthesia, Analgesia and Critical Care (JAACC) is an open access, peer reviewed, international journal presenting clinical and experimental research on cutting edge topics in anesthesia, pain medicine and analgesia, critical care medicine, perioperative and emergency medicine.
Coverage includes, but is not limited to, original studies, review articles, brief reports, case series and commentaries as well as clinical protocols of international relevance. Articles on the following topics are welcome:
- Critical Care Medicine in all settings and age of life
- Airways control, maintenance and related complications
- Pharmacology and pharmacokinetics of anesthetic drugs
- Perioperative Medicine, including pre, intra and postop settings
- Management and mechanisms of Pain in all settings, including Palliative Care
- Anesthesia and perioperative care for all kinds of surgical treatments, age, and organs, including transplantation
Special attention is given to emerging trends and highly debated topics in anesthesia, analgesia and critical care through the publication of thematic issues authored by well-known experts.
Journal of Anesthesia, Analgesia and Critical Care is an official publication of the Italian Society of Anesthesia, Analgesia, Resuscitation and Intensive Care. With the aim of advancing knowledge and sharing it with the wider community, the Society will provide funding to cover publication costs for a specific number of high quality articles making a meaningful impact on the literature and demonstrating relevance on clinical practice and advance of future research.
Videointervista all'Editor in Chief di JAACC (Prof. Giorgio Conti)